- Author:Iain Docherty, Jon Shaw
- Title:A New Deal for Transport?: The UK's struggle with the sustainable transport agenda
- Size PDF version1307 kb
- Size EPUB version1365 kb
- Format:fb2, pdf, azf, odf, lit, ibooks, mobi, epub, cb7
- 1307 downloads at 32 mb/s
Comprising contributions from a range of experts, this volume offers a critical commentary on the government's sustainable transport policy.
- A critical commentary on the Blair government's sustainable transport policy and its implementation.
- Firmly rooted in an appreciation of the politics of this controversial field.
- Experts contribute up-to-the-minute analyses of the key issues.
- Will inform debate over the future of transport policy.
- Includes a Foreword by David Begg, Chair of the Commission for Integrated Transport.