- Author:Alice Alech
- Title:An Olive Oil Tour of France
- Size PDF version1728 kb
- Size EPUB version1347 kb
- Format:fb2, pdf, azf, odf, lit, ibooks, mobi, epub, cb7
- 1728 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1347 downloads at 39 mb/s
In An Olive Oil Tour of France, the author takes curious olive oil novices and olive oil lovers behind the scenes of olive oil production giving an insight into:
- Growing, picking and olive oil production.
- Meeting the people involved in blending both traditional and modern methods.
- Studying how the industry has evolved over the years.
- The three main types of extra virgin olive oil and how to recognize them.
- Olive oil facts and figures.
- Health and beauty tips of the green nectar.
- Traditional olive oil recipes.
An Olive Oil Tour of France is an appreciation of Provence and Corsica’s contribution to the world of olive oil.
“This is a lovely little book. There is just enough information on an unusual subject to catch the imagination and interest of the reader on the special place of French olive oil production in the industry. It is easy to read with plenty of relevant facts and (not too many) statistics to illustrate the points. The health and beauty tips and the recipes at the end of the book are particularly good and well worth trying.” ~ Reader Review