- Author:Zane Grey, St. Charles Players
- Title:Zane Grey's Riders of the Purple Sage (Adventure Theatre)
- Size PDF version1304 kb
- Size EPUB version1708 kb
- Format:fb2, pdf, azf, odf, lit, ibooks, mobi, epub, cb7
- 1304 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1708 downloads at 39 mb/s
Riders of the Purple Sage was one of the earliest works of Western fiction, and it played a significant role in popularizing Westerns. The novel tells the story of Jane Withersteen and her battle to overcome her persecution by members of her Mormon church. She does this with the help of her non-Mormon cowboy friends Bern Venters and Lassiter.