- Author:Loren Ford
- Title:Human Relations: A Game Plan for Improving Personal Adjustment (5th Edition)
- Size PDF version1569 kb
- Size EPUB version1384 kb
- Format:fb2, pdf, azf, odf, lit, ibooks, mobi, epub, cb7
- 1569 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1384 downloads at 39 mb/s
A lively and engaging introduction to Human Relations
In this much-anticipated 5th edition, Loren Ford and Judith Arter present the fundamentals of human relations through interesting personal stories, anecdotes, and case studies. This is a book that truly captivates students by engaging them in questions and exercises designed to stimulate active learning and critical thinking.
The 5th edition features new content, a substantial number of updated references, and pedagogical tools like Learning Objectives, Big Ideas, and Review questions.
Upon completing this book, readers should be able to:
- Understand the foundational psychological concepts relevant to Human Relations
- Apply the information learned in the course to one’s own personal situation
- Clarify and express personal beliefs through self examination
- Communicate better with others