- Author:Paris Mannion, Tanya Inman, Kimberlee Kiwica
- Title:Create Your Indoor Fountain: Expressions of the Self
- Size PDF version1703 kb
- Size EPUB version1661 kb
- Format:fb2, pdf, azf, odf, lit, ibooks, mobi, epub, cb7
- 1703 downloads at 32 mb/s
Enter the fascinating world of table top fountains! Learn about: * fountain history and symbolism
* fountain feng shui
* your own creative wellspring
Fun, easy, inexpensive designs start you building soothing, refreshing indoor fountains: * ten fountain projects, over 300 pictures
* thirty accenting tips
* thirty resources for fountain supplies
Do you work with ceramic or polymer clay? Follow the Blue Mountain Fountain design to craft a unique display of water flowing down tall switch backs into a pool, separated from the planted foreground, all in one bowl!
Does stained glass excite you? The Slumped Glass tutorial takes you step- by-step in styling an unusual fountain. Pick your glass size, shape, and color and youre on your way!
Are shells your fancy? Set up the versatile abalone in two or three tiers of water flowing from the side holes in this easy project.
Vexing problems like how to minimize splash, regulate the water sound, and keep the fountain clean dissolve in this clear presentation. Five pages of resources make supplies easy to find.