- Author:Valerie Polakow Suransky, Paulo Freire
- Title:The Erosion of Childhood
- Size PDF version1652 kb
- Size EPUB version1908 kb
- Format:fb2, pdf, azf, odf, lit, ibooks, mobi, epub, cb7
- 1652 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1908 downloads at 39 mb/s
How can child care be structured to protect both the interests of children and the rights of women? Must children suffer the "loss" of their childhood through institutional care? Polakow uses her observations of pre-school centers—including profit-run, federally funded, community, and Montessori institutions—to open the "windows of daycare."