- Author:John Hanning Speke
- Title:What Led Disc Nile (Library of African Study)
- Size PDF version1346 kb
- Size EPUB version1675 kb
- Format:fb2, pdf, azf, odf, lit, ibooks, mobi, epub, cb7
- 1346 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1675 downloads at 39 mb/s
It was in the year 1849 at the expiration of the Punjaub campaign under Lord Gough where I had been actively engaged as a subaltern officer in the (so-called) fighting brigade of General Sir Colin Campbell¿s division of the army adding my mite to the four successive victorious actions¿Ramnugger Sadoolapore Chillianwallah and Guzerat¿that I first conceived the idea of exploring Central Equatorial Africa.