- Author:Rick Steves, Cameron Hewitt
- Title:Rick Steves' Budapest
- Size PDF version1691 kb
- Size EPUB version1293 kb
- Format:fb2, pdf, azf, odf, lit, ibooks, mobi, epub, cb7
- 1691 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1293 downloads at 39 mb/s
Relax in the Széchenyi Medicinal Baths, observe the incredible neo-Gothic architecture of the Parliament building, and stroll along the historic banks of the Danube at sunset Rick Steves' Budapest allows any traveler to experience all that the country has to offer economically and hassle-free. Rick knows the best ways to explore Budapest, offering tips on accommodations, transportation, and must-see sights that will save visitors time and money. Whether your interests lie in exploring the Castle District and Heroes' Square or enjoying a beer in a local pub, Rick Steves' Budapest is the perfect guide to this historic center of Europe.