- Author:J.H. Leather, Jet van Dam
- Title:Ecology of Language Acquisition (Educational Linguistics)
- Size PDF version1705 kb
- Size EPUB version1503 kb
- Format:fb2, pdf, azf, odf, lit, ibooks, mobi, epub, cb7
- 1705 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1503 downloads at 39 mb/s
This volume emphasizes the emergence of linguistic development through children's and learners' interactions with their environment - spatial, social, cultural, educational - bringing to light commonalities between primary language development, child and adult second-language learning, and language acquisition by robots. The studies presented here challenge a number of dominant ideas in language acquisition theory. It is of interest to language acquisition researchers and professionals.