- Author:Doug Rendleman, Caprice Roberts
- Title:Remedies, Cases and Materials (American Casebook Series)
- Size PDF version1378 kb
- Size EPUB version1621 kb
- Format:fb2, pdf, azf, odf, lit, ibooks, mobi, epub, cb7
- 1378 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1621 downloads at 39 mb/s
Remedies 8th teaches students how to traverse the complex territory of choice and measurement of plaintiffs' remedies. Accessible and readable decisions build on upper-level students' first-year courses in contracts, torts, property, constitutional law, and civil procedure. The text is organized to teach students how to choose and measure damages, injunctions, and restitution. It emphasizes the lawyer's tactics in addition to the court's decisions. It examines law and economics in selecting between tort and contract remedies.