- Title:Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook - 2008 CD-ROM PDA Software Powered by Skyscape
- Size PDF version1528 kb
- Size EPUB version1368 kb
- Format:fb2, pdf, azf, odf, lit, ibooks, mobi, epub, cb7
- 1528 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1368 downloads at 39 mb/s
The Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook (SNDH) 2008--PDA Software contains the full contents of the SNDH 2008, available as a CD-ROM or downloadable version with several bonus components. The PDA version of the SNDH allows nurses to access the contents of the print version of the SNDH in clinical settings. Powered by Skyscape, this software offers extensive cross-linking and search capabilities in addition to all the important information in the book.
- Presents over 1,000 generic name drugs, encompassing over 4,000 trade name drugs.
- Thoroughly updated to include the latest drug information.
- Includes full drug entries for 25 newly approved drugs by the FDA to provide the user with the most current drug information.
- High-Alert Drugs icon to caution nurses to use extra care in administering drugs most likely to cause adverse side effects.
- New interactions, precautions, alerts, patient teaching instructions, and other need-to-know information included throughout as needed to ensure safe drug administration.
- Includes FDA recommended "Tall Man" spellings to help reduce drug administration errors.
- New appendix on P450 inducers and inhibitors provides even more drug information.
- Includes a Drugs by Disorder feature that lists the most commonly used drugs for specific disorders.
- UNIQUE! Identifies the 170 most-prescribed drugs to help you identify those most frequently administered.
- Extensive IV compatibilities and incompatibilities content now includes lipid information in addition to expanded rates of infusion, reconstitutions, drip rates, test doses, and flushing.
- Powered by Skyscape, the software offers complete, comprehensive cross-linking between all Skyscape products, a full text search function, intuitive navigation, built-in display adjustment tools, and is compatible with the Palm OS, Windows Mobile and Pocket PC as well as numerous other operating systems.