- Author:International Monetary Fund
- Title:5: Current Developments in Monetary and Financial Law
- Size PDF version1739 kb
- Size EPUB version1653 kb
- Format:fb2, pdf, azf, odf, lit, ibooks, mobi, epub, cb7
- 1739 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1653 downloads at 39 mb/s
Focuses on law and financial stability. This book covers topics that enhance the reader's understanding of financial stability, as well as the many instruments available to promote it. It discusses and analyzes a range of issues such as, competing responsibilities of central banks and the institutional responses to past episodes of instability.